Adoption Timeline

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Caleb is Here!

This is Amy, Jen's sister.  I've high-jacked her blog because I took about 100 pictures of baby Caleb while I was visiting the family over Christmas.   Since Jen has her hands full right now, I told her I would post some pictures to keep her public satisfied.  =)

Caleb Scott Schaetzle- 12/6/12
6 lbs 12 oz 20 in

12/22/12


Talking to Grandpa & Grandma

Grandma Neild "babysitting"

This boy loves his fingers

Checking out his favorite Aunt.  =)

Outfit bought by his favorite Aunt
It says "I rule my little kingdom"


Shelby has had a bit of an adjustment with a new baby in the house but is now very loving with Caleb.  She just has to be reminded to be "gentle" with her loving. 


Merry Christmas 2012

Meeting Uncle Andy for the first time

Cousin Essie & Aunt Amy

Cousin Chloe

2 comments:

Richelle said...

Yay! As a member of the public, I am very happy to see pics! Thanks, Aunt Amy!

Holly Grossman said...

Thanks Amy. I was about to do the same thing,but I didn't do a very good job of taking any pictures during Christmas. I would like to let you know that Caleb was telling me that I am his favorite aunt. Sorry to break the news to you.