Adoption Timeline

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Quilt

So it has only been 3 years...not so bad right?!  I decided when we were  moving Hunter into a "big boy room" that I wanted to try my hand at quilting and make a tractor quilt for his bed.  That was the winter he was 2.  Now he is 5, and it is finished...by the dear little old ladies in the quilting group at our church.  I got the top done and even started the hand quilting.  Then along came our approval to adopt Shelby, and the quilt was put away.  So this is really to brag on the beautiful job that those ladies did.  I'm so excited every time I see it, and Hunter loves it!

Spread out on the couch so Hunter would see it when he got home from school

It's all tractors of course.

He loves it (and now even makes his bed in the morning)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Jenny. Hope to see you all this summer over the 4th of July.

Aunt Karen

The dB family said...

It is gorgeous!! Love the tractor prints and the bright coloured accents!

Blessings!
Deborah