Adoption Timeline

Friday, August 19, 2011

First Day of School

Wow, it has been forever since I posted!! Family came to visit and garden and fruit needed harvesting.  I do have to mark this momentous day in history though.  It was Hunter's first day of Kindergarten.  Last night we went to the open house.  We got to take his supplies in and find his cubby and his desk.  One of his best buddies from church is in his class, and while we were there L walked in and said, "Hi, Hunter!".  From that point on, there was nothing but excitement.  I got a little teary-eyed as that big yellow bus pulled away with my little guy waving out the window to me.  I'm so excited for him, but, man, I will miss him a lot, at least for awhile until Shelby is able to carry on a conversation.
Going to Open House

Yes, this was the best shot - crazy kid!

Waiting for the bus

No comments: